This page is intended to inform visitors about our policies with the collection, use and disclosure of personal information if someone decides to use our Service.
Collection and use of information
You agree that some of your profile data (such as your profile picture, description and location) are exposed to other users of the APP / WEB Wanta.
You are responsible for the completeness and correctness of your data provided in the Wanta application and web pages.
The APP / WEB uses third-party services that can collect information used to identify you:
- Google Play Services
- One Signal
We may collect and process the following data:
<b>Information you provide:</b> You may provide us with information, including information that can identify you ('personal data'), when you use the Website / App to filling up your forms (for example, the registration form) when you contact a Wanta member or when you contact us by phone, email or in any other way, as well as when you report a problem on our Website / App.
The information you provide may contain:
- Mandatory information necessary to register for the service we provide on our Website / App or to access other of our services. Wanta will not be able to provide the services offered on our page and app if you do not give us the necessary information to create a user account on our Website / App;
- Your photography.
- A record of correspondence you have had with us.
- A record of requests for services made with us.
- Details of your visits to our Web / App and the content you access.
- Your answers to our surveys or questionnaires, such as your evaluations of the services received.
- Information that we may request when you report a problem with our Website / App or our service.
- Information about your location, as long as you have given your consent to the collection and processing of this data.
- With regard to each of your visits to our Website / App, we may collect, in accordance with applicable legislation and, when necessary, with your consent, information regarding the devices you use and the networks to which you connect when you use our services. This may include the following information: your IP address, connection information, browser type and version, plugin types and versions of your browser, operating system and platform, information about your visit including detailed history of the URL to, through and from our Website / App, products you have seen or searched for, download errors, duration of visits to certain pages, interactions with the page and the telephone number from which you have called us. We collect this information using various technologies, including cookies.
- We also collect global information about your activity on our platform (such as the number and type of services offered and performed by you, your response time to messages, etc.).
The data is secured and is kept indefinitely unless you request otherwise.
We will use the information collected in order to:
To provide you with the information and services you request from us;
Send you information regarding our services by email and / or text message and / or any other means of communication;
Allow you to personalize your user profile on our platform;
Allow you to communicate and interact with other members about our services;
Allow you to communicate with our team;
Send you, in accordance with applicable legislation and, when necessary, with your consent, marketing messages and information necessary to facilitate the service and to offer you suggestions and recommendations on related goods and services that may interest you. We also use your data to send you direct advertising on your social media platforms.
Notify you about any changes in our services;
Manage our Web / App and for internal operations, including problem solving, data analysis, testing, research and surveys;
Ensure that content is presented in the most efficient way for you and for your device/s;
As part of our efforts to keep our Website / App safe and secure;
In accordance with applicable legislation and, if necessary, with your consent, we may use the information you provide us on our Website / App for direct electronic marketing purposes.
The recipients of the Information we collect:
We work with third parties that may be recipients of your personal data, for example:
- Our business partners who are social media platforms and who can provide you with related services, such as connecting your profile information from their social media platforms to our platform.
- • Our subcontractors for technical or payment services.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
- When the participation of another service provider is necessary for the fulfillment of any contract that we sign with you, in order to facilitate or extend our services.
- As part of the request / service provision process and in order to provide the requested services, we may publish on the Website / App and / or transmit certain information to a user, such as his full name, photography, phone number, email, etc. in order to put both people in contact so that the service provision takes place.
- As part of our rating system, the reviews you write will be published on the Website / App. These evaluations, including your name and your photography, may be visible to all who visit the Website / App.
- We use analytical service providers and search engines to help us improve and optimize our Platforms..
- In case we sell or acquire any business or asset, in which case we may have to disclose your personal data to the potential seller or buyer, in accordance with applicable regulations.
- If Wanta or all or part of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data we maintain will be one of the transferred assets.
Initially, we maintain your personal data that we collect within the European Union (“EU”). However, since, for example, some of our service providers are located in countries outside the European Union (“third countries”), we also transfer some of your data to third countries. This may include third countries where the European Commission has not decided to guarantee an adequate level of protection (for example, the United States). In this case, we guarantee that the transfer is carried out in accordance with the applicable legislation and that the appropriate guarantees (especially the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission) have been established, in order to guarantee a sufficient level of protection of private life and the fundamental rights of people.
You hereby authorize Wanta to use your name, photo and profile information in a commercial or sponsorship context. For our part, we assure that Wanta will not transmit your information or content of your user profile in order to sell it to third parties.
We want to inform you that every time you use our Service, in case of an error in the application, we collect data and information (through third-party products) on your phone called Registration Data. This registration data may include information such as the Internet Protocol ("IP") address of your device, the name of the device, the version of the operating system, the configuration of the application when you use our Service, the time and date of use of the Service and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites you visit and are stored in the internal memory of your device.
This service does not explicitly use these "cookies". However, the application may use third-party code and libraries that use "cookies" to collect information and improve its services. You have the option to accept or reject these cookies and to know when a cookie is sent to your device. If you choose to reject our cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of this Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals for the following reasons:
- Google Play Services
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obliged not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Links to other websites
We value your trust in providing us with your personal information, therefore we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect it. But remember that no Internet transmission method or electronic storage method is 100% safe and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services are not directed to any minor person. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from minors. In the event that we discover that a minor has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete it from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can take the necessary actions.